Est. 2007: A Compellation of Mishaps, Funny Stories, and Random Thoughts
Eeeeekkkkk! It's Here!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Mockingjay!!!!! The book is finally here!!!!!!! I'm so excited to read it!!!!!!!! Eek! I might not be Blogging for the next few days! (I'm off to fight my mom and Stef so I can read it first!!!)
Last night I had the opportunity to watch this amazing movie!! Of course that was after my dad watched it first and gave it two thumbs up. Whether it was for family friendliness, or for guaranteed emo-ness I have no idea. I suppose it was both. Since we were watching the movie at home I had to choose between getting killed for not watering my moms plants for the second night in a row, or watching the whole thing. If I had watched it all the way through I wouldn't have any tears left in my emo eyes. I love this movie because : It made me cry, there was a lot of gorgeous music (that made me cry even more), and it had a very sweet ending. (Yes, I cried at the end too) Mr. Muscle unfortunately chose the spot next to me in the mushroom chair and he got squeezed many times in my anticipation of the ending. Mr. Muscle loves superhero movies and despises anything sweet, so I was very surprised when he said that August Rush was even better than Iron Man ! * sniff* I always knew he had a ...
One day as our dad cooked dinner and my sisters and I were setting the table we decided that like Snow White's annoying 'whistle while you work' admonition we also needed something to do while we worked. Suddenly without a word of warning all us girls suddenly burst out singing ' Clothes Off' by Gym Class Heroes. Dad was horrified! As we all shoulder shook, and sang into our forks he just shook his head at our craziness and went back to cooking.... I would like to see Snow White and her animal posse do that. "We don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time, oh no......"
I got tagged by Whitney!! Okay here are the rules: You link back to the person who tagged you Post these rules on your Blog share six unimportant things about yourself Tag six random people at the end of your entry Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs Enjoy the results! 6 Unimportant things about me.... 1. I've read each book in the Twilight series at least 6 times. 2. I love the Internet, and computer. 3. My favorite game is Monopoly because I always win. 4. Most of my friends in the home school group are boys. 5. I have a big mouth. 6. I don't like when people write JK and in parentheses just kidding as though I don't know it means. >:) I tag: Sister Face, Lauren Face, Cameo, Nadia, Brynn, Awesomeblossom.
I just finished it first thing this morning! I'm pretty much sleep deprived and it's sooo worth it! :)
ReplyDeleteWell, it's been a week - WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT?
ReplyDeleteHEYYY! I'm in like the middle of Catching Fire! For a non reader, I'm liking this bookkkk...
ReplyDeleteNancy Face: I was kind of sad at the end. I can't believe they did that to poor Peeta! <3 I LOVE him!! The end was disapointing to me!
ReplyDeleteAnnie: Hahahaha!!!! :)