Life Updates (July-September)

Ooops. I can't believe I haven't updated the Blog with my knee recovery progress in 6 weeks! Things have been so busy at work and in my personal life. I totally fell behind on writing. My knee has made tremendous progress the last few weeks, and I almost have full flexion (touching my foot to my butt)! PT has forced me into being super consistent at the gym, and I am actually enjoying it.

Please enjoy the July-September memory recap below:

My mom and I went to see "Thick as Thieves" at Pickleville Playhouse. It was fun, but having my knee bent for 2 hours was not the most comfortable. We also saw an older lady trip on a step and crash into a trash can. I was terrifying. The play was very cute.  

 

The biggest potato came to town for a grocery store grand opening. I completely forgot about it, but it was in the hotel parking lot when we walked out of the movie theater. I was so excited! We took tons of pictures. 

Snackin' on pickles and popcorn at Pickelville. 

Visited Provo to say goodbye to a friend before she left for grad school in California. A ladder was in the middle of the highway, and I bumped it driving 70+ on the I15. I had a panic attack, as I saw that 10 cars had blown tires on the side of the road. No one would let me over, and I was so scared. I didn't see any damage to my car (thank god). 

I bought this GORGEOUS blue velvet chair on FB Marketplace in August. It was only $30!!! The lady said someone messaged her before me, but that she chose me because I was so extra in my message. (See, being extra pays off sometimes). It is in perfect condition, and I love it so much. 

I took a day off work for moving and then I signed up for a study on campus. I had to test a bunch of fitness bands and I had a great time. I got 40 bucks for less than 2 hours of work! I promptly bought tacos after getting the cash. 




Stefanee came to town for a week. We hung out, watched TV, and took pictures at Smiths. 

Solo potato pic. 

After 2 years of entering Goodreads book giveaways, I finally won a book!!! I haven't read it yet, but I am pretty excited!

Went to REI with Stef and Josh on Labor Day. I copped a new pair of Hoka's and a free peach from their tree outside. 

Korean bakery in SLC! 




Giant (not very good) torta in SLC with the fam. 

The registrar hanging out the open window. 




Birthday cakes! I probably won't use cookies next time I make these desserts, but they were okay. 

Farmer's market zucchini!! This huge thing only cost $1!!!

Volunteered at the Top of Utah marathon last weekend. It was a great time! Then I went to the farmer's market with the fam. We enjoyed chai, brazilian lemonades, falafel wraps, and samosas. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants

The Office Extravert