Put Me In Coach (Professional Pumpkin Carver???)

I don’t remember carving pumpkins often as a child. Now as an adult, it’s one of my favorite Fall traditions. When Phillip and I first started dating we started our carving adventures. Phillip tends to favor basic pumpkin faces, and I like to challenge myself to do more intense figures. 

In 2024 I did a dinosaur and asteroid! What’s more scary than mass extinction???

In 2025 I went less scary. I attempted to do the homescreen for a PAC-Man game! The letters and all the little figures were so difficult to do! I was happy with the results but it was obviously amateur hour!

I can’t wait to see what my brain comes up with for 2026!!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hope You Enjoyed The Entertainment Ladies And Gentlemen I Mean: Intimidating Home Teacher Boy!!!!

Uh....Hi Missionaries......Would You Like To Come Back At A More Appropriate Time?

Behold my new uniform!