Est. 2007: A Compellation of Mishaps, Funny Stories, and Random Thoughts
3 days until............
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Halloween is less than a week away!!!!! There are a couple reasons why Halloween makes my "Top Four Favorite Holidays" list every year, is....well to be honest...I like it because it's a lot of fun!
I'm so happy! Surprisingly the weather here is perfect, and I love it. Since I want to soak up the sun (no I am not quoting Sheryl Crow!) before it's too hot I have spent many of my precious hours outside like a normal kid. Ha! Like I could ever be normal . Yesterday I went to help my grandmother clean her house, I also did her weeds. Hers are a lot better than ours. *sigh* The worst part though was that all her weeds were inside the holly bushes . I have just developed a strong hatred toward holly bushes , you should see the scratches they give. Yuck! Today's music selection is..... Spill Canvas's All Over You. I think that song rocks, I listened to over and over while I wrote this post. I think you should listen to it right now on my play-list.
Yup. That's right today is my 14th birthday. (I was born on 5-5-95!!! Isn't that awesome?!) I can't believe it! It doesn't feel like it's a year since whining about turning 13!! Anyway so my mom made me a delicious birthday breakfast that consisted of: Pancakes (raspberry, and cinnamon), cantaloupe, mini sausages, and hash browns!! It was all so good! And then my brothers and sister decorated my bed so when I woke up I was confused, and they decorated a birthday chair for me!!! I LOVE my family!! Yesterday I was talking to two girls in Kung-Fu named Diana, and Briana (they're sisters) and telling them about my birthday. I kept laughing because they were saying," Girl, you're going to need a walker, and dentures for your birthday presents this year......because you're old !!!" Then all the girls started telling me how old I looked to them. Briana said "15". Caterpillar said "25". And Diana said "400"! I told them I ...
I got tagged by Whitney!! Okay here are the rules: You link back to the person who tagged you Post these rules on your Blog share six unimportant things about yourself Tag six random people at the end of your entry Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs Enjoy the results! 6 Unimportant things about me.... 1. I've read each book in the Twilight series at least 6 times. 2. I love the Internet, and computer. 3. My favorite game is Monopoly because I always win. 4. Most of my friends in the home school group are boys. 5. I have a big mouth. 6. I don't like when people write JK and in parentheses just kidding as though I don't know it means. >:) I tag: Sister Face, Lauren Face, Cameo, Nadia, Brynn, Awesomeblossom.
I want to know NOW! :D
ReplyDeleteThat putrescent puking pumpkin is...uh...nice. ;)
hey sunbum whats you doin for Halloween?
ReplyDeletethat's gross!
ReplyDeleteI love halloween
it rocks
any big plans??
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe that it's almost the end of October!
Dude, I want summer already.
I love Halloween, too. I love that picture, pretty funny. That's what I do when I eat too much candy :D
ReplyDelete