ACL/Meniscus Update: Done with Physical Therapy

We are coming up on a year since the incident! I finished physical therapy before the new year, and it was very anti-climatic. I didn't pass one of the hop tests at first, but my PT challenged me to try until I got it. I was finally able to pass after trying 5 times! He was going to pass me without it, but I was stubborn and said that i wanted to pass with a 100% or not at all. I have missed going, but I definitely do not miss all the bills haha. 

He said that because I was consistent with the exercises that I was able to complete PT way faster than anticipated!

I still don't have full range of motion in my left knee, which is only noticeable when I try to put my foot to my butt. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!