Up-Date

Recently I have been so busy!!! It seems as though the past five months have flow past me. I only have 3 more weeks of school left, yay! But that also means I have to finish my research paper, and study for finals! Not yay! I gave a talk in Sacrament Meeting last Sunday, and I had butterflies in my stomach until I actually got up to the microphone it went away! Every one told me that I was super enthusiastic throughout my talk and I was really suprised by that. I'm very happy it's over, and I know that Heavenly Father helped me live through that talk! :)

Welp, it's almost time to go to school! Tonight I have my computer class. This semester I have made a lot of friends in each of my classes, so it has been a pretty amazing year! :)

Oh yeah! And my birthday is exactly 2 weeks away! I'm going to be 15!!! That is sooooo OLD!! :/

Comments

  1. Happy burp-day tomorrow! YAY!

    You are SOOO much older than Zach Face, haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks! I AM an OLD FART! Goodness, 15 is half way to 30!!! That's seriously crazy!!!! Well, time to pick up my custom dentures! Yay!


    So how are you Sister Face?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Carrot Jello!!!!!! I can't wait to see you!!!!! You come next week right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants

The Office Extravert