Awkward Moments: (How to Make Attractive People Think You're A Weirdo)

A couple months ago I was in the library at school. It was around finals, so I was dedicating myself to writing one of my research papers. I had been focused on the computer screen for at least three hours, when my mind began to wander (which is actually a long time for me, because I am easily distracted). As I looked around the library in boredom, my eyes fixed on the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen. My goodness, this boy was at least 6'2, with dark hair, blue eyes, and he was laughing so I could see that he had very white teeth. (Yes, I am still obsessed with teeth) I am ashamed to say that I had been gawking at him for at least two minutes, I may have even started drooling a little. Suddenly, he looks up and he starts staring back at me, then I was like, "oh crap", and proceeded to do the following:
image

It was seriously one of the most awkward moments of my life. I pretended to be looking for someone, then checked my phone to pretend like I was waiting for someone to come meet me. He totally knew I had been ogling him, so my pretending totally made it more obvious. Anyway, he continued staring at me with a perplexed look on his face, and whispering something to his friend. I quickly finished writing the rest of my paper, and practically sprinted out of the library in shame.

This is why I like the Internet. No one ever knows if you stare awkwardly at an attractive person, and nobody cares. Sometimes adjusting to real life is hard...

Comments

  1. Ummm...there is a 99 per cent chance that I've done the same thing at least once in my VERY long life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pwhahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!!! That has happened to me before. I'll be looking at the guy and then he'll look at me and I just turn away feeling so embarrassed. I agree, the Internet is the best because you can look at someone as long as you want. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants