Alert! We are in Code Raid!

In my house I'm considered the Roach slayer, so whenever there's a roach terrorizing the not-so-innocent residence in our house no matter what time it is, I have to go kill it. There have been a lot of tree roaches around here lately so I have been in a constant Code Raid alert made for a while. Anyhow yesterday morning my mom woke me up at 4:00 to kill a roach that she had seen crawling in between the orange bag, and plates that Caterpillar had neglected to put away the night before. I wanted to get over with it as soon as possible, so I walked into the kitchen not knowing what kind of trouble I was getting into. As soon as I saw how huge that thing was I instantly felt afraid, and wanted to turn back and run to my bed. Curse that stupid brain of mine that decided to stay and face that absolutely ginormous roach! *shudder* I'm still scared to think about it. Okay back to the story... Monkey was awakened by mom also but she's never much help when it comes to the killing of bugs, although she did bring a can of Raid with her. (At that moment I felt a pang of gratefulness for her.) Sadly she couldn't see the monstrous roach whom was hanging onto the counter as if daring me to come after it, so she threw me the Raid. I started spraying it and screaming at the same time, waking up my siblings at the same time. I'm such a little multi-tasker. Then it fell from the counter and ran to the living room where I threw Monkey the Raid back to her, with it she finished the atrocious roach off by spraying it with the precious Raid and her spit while she screamed,"Die! Die! Die! You stupid roach!!!" "Great, I sarcastically thought to myself tag team roach killing." Instead of going to bed after the drama of the murder was over we had to clean the house. I don't have any desire to tell that part of the story. *bleh* After all of that "fun" stuff I was finally able to go back to sleep and dream about weird things like killing roaches, and eating an entire bag of chocolate covered raisins. Wait! Those weren't dreams. Oh. Well.



*I really should get paid for being a Roach Slayer. Don't you think?*

Comments

  1. Hey! You've got twin posts! Now I can be first on BOTH of them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your twin would NEVER do that for me...not in a million years or for a million bucks! I always have to rescue her from scary cockroaches and scorpions and stuff!

    I think chocolate covered raisins look like bugs. But they taste good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One time there was a cockroach in the comp. lab at school. I took off my shoe and tried to kill it. It ran away

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. I know. Sadly it is not part of my diet. :) I love them.

    Cam: I'm very impressed by your bravery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ech, cockroaches.
    have you been to the Pacific Science center, because they have some edible bug recipes there! :) if you're interested or anything....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yuck! I might make some, and send them to you to try. :) *Evil laughter* I won't warn you ahead of time either.

    *Just kidding. maybe......*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh....MY!!! I would never ever be the "Roach Slayer". I don't get cockroaches here, but I do get spiders. And in my opinion, spiders are the worst. I'm sooooooo SO arachnaphobic it's not even funny. I can't start thinking about them...buuugh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!