"Hurry Let's Get Out Of Here Before We Catch That Weird Disease That Lauren Girl Has!!!!! Aeeeeeee!!!!"

Last Friday something really embarrassing happened to me, and to make it worse it was at Seminary!!!!

Just so you know I love seminary! It's the best, and I learn a lot of new things everyday. So last Friday we were going over memorizing tips for Scripture Mastery, and it was pretty lame. (It was a rhyme thing to help us remember what the scriptures were about.) So I made a rap with it and here's how it went, "*beat box please* Yo, yo. 1st Nephi 3 "Prepares A Way For Me". 1st Nephi 19 "Scripture Likening". *That's right* 2nd Nephi 2 "Adam Fell For You".*point at the people next to you* Word. *random nerd gang signal*" (We have to learn 25 of these scriptures so I only did the first three in my rap......) My friend Cameo was laughing, and laughing at me. And then my teacher decided it was time to do it without our cheat sheets!! This was the first step toward my "crash and burn" moment....

I flipped my cheat-sheet over to fast and it drifted off my desk. Of course since I didn't learn anything but the beginning I needed it back right away. So I bent over in my to see where it had fallen, and I saw that it was in front of the desk. I knew I could grab it and be back in sitting position within a couple of seconds if I did it right. So I bent over and to my surprise and dismay the paper was indeed farther away then I thought! I reached as far as my T-Rex arms and stubby fingers would let me, I was inches from the paper. And then the second I touched the thought popped into my head,"Oh man.....I'm going to fall." And then KABLAM!!! Before I even realized what was happening I was on the ground looking up at the bottom of my chair with a the paper in my hands waving like a flag of surrender.

I quickly stood up, and accidentally kneed my chair making a loud noise as the chair moved into the table. That's when the class erupted in laughter. One girl laughed and said,"Oh my gosh!! Are you alright?" I was laughing and trying to avoid any eye contact, I told her I was okay and refrained from telling her that my pride had been wounded beyond repair. Two minutes later the class was still laughing, then suddenly it stopped in a second. I looked up and saw that my teacher was standing in front of me, and I realized that the kids in the class though I was in trouble. I thought I was to because he looked mad. I almost fell out my chair again when he smiled at me and said," No. You've got it all wrong. *shaking his head in mock sadness* "Adam fell" so you wouldn't have to!!" That got the class to laugh hysterically. I sat there shocked at first (mostle because that particular teacher is super serious and I couldn't believe you would crack a joke) and then I joined into the laughter.

At the end of class a bunch of people came up to me, and one girl told me," Dude, that fall was epic!!" A boy I don't know very well said,"Hey, thanks for the entertainment *giggle*!" Okay, I guess it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I could have knocked over the table, fallen on somebody, or something like super embarrassing like that. Or maybe I'm just lying to myself and it really was that bad.....

Comments

  1. Dude, my Seminary classes were NEVER that entertaining! ;)

    You are bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach really likes Seminary, too! The Seminary building is located right next to the school, and they actually get an hour of release time during the school day for Seminary class! Zach has it 2nd hour, and many of his friends are in his class! :)

    Even though he's a freshman, he's not at the high school yet. Here they go to the junior high for 7th - 9th grade, then to the high school for 10th - 12th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! MY! GOODNESS! I love Hunger Games so much! I read all day after church yesterday, and I'm ALMOST finished with Catching Fire! It's AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that's nothing compared to my fall, I was standing on a icy hill by my cousins house looking for my cousin and a guy pushes a sled that knocks me of my feet and flat onto my back, onto the icy road, it knocked the breathe out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy: Yeah, it really was!

    Nancy Face: Thanks! :) Your the bomb too!

    So he doesn't have to wake up early? Lucky!!!

    I know!!! I could hardly put it down!!!! I still don't have the second book, but I can't wait to read it!!!!! Come back and tell me what you think about the second book!!!

    Cherstin: Oh, man!!! That sounds terrible and painful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. rofl, epic falls.
    Sry I haven't commented in like forever! I shall start again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How funny, I think those are the same rhymes that I had when I was in Seminary. That brings me back to good memories! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!