I Am NOT a Couch Potato! Thank You Very Much

1) I have just been converted to the awesomeness that is the TV show "Psych". Can I just say this: "I freakin LOVE SHAWN SPENCER and Gus!!!" They are hilarious! Anyway. It's pretty much the bomb dot com!

2) So I spent most of my day yesterday watching one of my new favorite shows "Pretty Little Liars". I know that it LOOKS trashy, and some of the parts ARE trashy. But I was pleasantly surprised. I actually like it. It's like "Clue"....I suck at playing "Clue" though, so all the people I think are totally guilty are probably innocent.

Anyway, I highly recommend this show, if you like mystery-drama. I don't like any other mystery-drama shows, so this is a first for me!

So yeah. I'm spending my winter break on playing "Connect 4", eating Saltine crackers, babysitting, and catching up on my shows! I'm a bum.....

Comments

  1. "Psych" is hilarious!

    By the way - I've been a couch potato ALL DAY today! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister, brother, and I went on a psychapalooza and seriously have watched all of the episodes. EVER.
    Definitely an amazing show.(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister Face: Hahahahah!

    Brynn: Wow!!!!! That sounds soooo awesome!!! That's it I'm totally going to do it! I'm going to force my siblings to fall in love with this show with me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!