Uh....Hi Missionaries......Would You Like To Come Back At A More Appropriate Time?

I have no idea what I ate the day for lunch but it must have been BAD, because I had major bathroom problems every ten to fifteen minutes.......

It was about ten minutes before we had to leave for Kung-Fu and I was minding my own business while doing my "business" when Monkey flew through the bathroom door and frantically said,"Sunbum, the missionaries are here and they want to use the bathroom." She had the face she uses when she's messing with me so I just laughed and said," Yeah right Monkey, I'm not going to fall for it this time." "Uh.....Sunbum, I'm not kidding with you, they really are here." "Sure." Was my sarcastic response. Then Buster opened the door and his eyes were practically popping out of his head as he said,"Get out of the bathroom!!!!! The missionaries need to use it and it's dirty!!!" I knew he wasn't kidding because Buster would never open the door while I'm in there without a real reason. I freaked out when I realized this and told him,"Shoot, shoot, shoot!!! I'm POOPING!!!" At the moment I said the magic word "POOPING" I saw a missionary looking right back at me though the open door!!!!! As I was trying to get done as fast as possible I had to tell a distraught Buster,"Shut the stinking door. Now!!!!!!!!!" I tried to whisper but just ended up being louder because of the echo of the bathroom! I wasn't finished with my "business" but I knew I had to get out. I hurried off the toilet and to my horror I came to realize that there was no air freshener in there! (We had just run out) If I could hardly breath in there the missionaries would probably die! I was going to scream in frustration but I realized that it could be taken for something else......, so I quietly cursed whatever I ate and bad timing.

*Terrible right? Well now I can't see the missionaries without wanting to run away in shame......*

Comments

  1. hey its k!
    it happens to every one some time in there life.

    in any way they shouldn't be staring at you while your pooping!
    that's just rude! ;) :)) <*i know thats your fav smile!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You are a chip off the old block, aren't you?!

    Don't tell your mom I called her an "old block."

    BTW! You are so welcome. Funny thing, you aren't the only one who said that they've discovered and enjoyed Roswell through my post.

    I hope Hulu posts the next season soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure that's the most tragic (hilarious) poop story I've ever read! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just told Kris Face and he almost pooped his pants! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No one can ever call you a party pooper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As sad as it is that it was at your expense, it is a funny story. Maybe you and the missionaries can laugh about it someday :) Maybe... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. bahaha
    Thats Hilarious!

    -sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am so so so so so so so so sorry. that is really tramatic. no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nadia: You got that right! Nobody! I repeat: NOBODY should be watching another person poop!

    Sister Fcae: *giggle* To everything you wrote!

    Whitney: I doubt I can laugh at it with them!

    Cherstin: Thanks a lot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cameo: It truly was! I'm over it though, a ton of other emberassing things have happend since then....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants