Explaination for My Extended Bloggy Break!

Dear Bloggy World,
It has been a Loooooonnnngg while since I have visited you. And for that I am deeply sorry. You see I have been very busy these last couple months. No I am not kidding.....I actually have been busy. "What exactly have you been doing?" You may ask. Oh let me list the ways.... First of all I got my drivers permit. Words cannot express my excitement when the lady at the DPS uttered the words "Okay dear. You passed!! You're permit will be in the mail in a month." My face pretty much broke because my smile was so huge. Second, I got a job. I am now a proud employee of McDonald's. I pretty much love it. I've gotten the opportunity to meet so many new people and make a lot of new friends, and I've only been working there for three weeks. It's spectacular. And now for my third and last thing that I have been busy with this month, I have been preparing to start finishing up my classes at college! Yup that's right people. I only have a couple more semesters left until I graduate!! Oh and Seminary starts in two days! I am so excited! I will be back to visit semi-often as I am going to be even more busy these next couple months. But know that I love you and I will be back soon. Until next time.

Much Love,
Lauren

Comments

  1. Sunbum is back? Inconceivable!

    Ya know what else is inconceivable? Having to wait a month for your permit to arrive in the mail after passing the stinkin' test! I bet it was torture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! It's inconceivable!! (:

    Well I had to wait for my card, but I got a paper permit when I was there so I didn't have to wait to drive. Driving is pretty much the most awesome thing ever! (:

    So how are you doing Sister Face?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants