It's New Years Night and I'm Writing a Blog Post.....Because I No Longer Have Facebook and I'm Bored!

Happy New Year!!!!! I cannot even believe that is is the year 2012! There are so many things that are going to happen this year (no, I do NOT mean the end of the world......well maybe for my parents...) That's right people I am FINALLY going to finish Driver's Ed and get my license within the next couple months (fingers crossed for Febuary), and I'm going to start applying to colleges by the end of the year! Eeek! This is also the year I turn 17! I am in shock.....Next year I will be a legal adult. I will officially be able to vote, and do other official adult stuff.....

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas, and that you had a fantstic New Year!! This year I'm going to try to write more on my Blog, because I just realized that I only posted about 9 times last year, and that's kind of sad.... Farewell for now!



Comments

  1. Sooo exciting for you, getting your license soon! Zach Face LOVES driving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I only posted 12 times last year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dating Misadventures: Too Much Lime in the Coconut

Dating Misadventures: 4th Wheeling at an Orchestra Concert

A Wise Roach Slayer Once Said," Roaches Must Die!!!" Seriously What Do They Other Then Spread Disease?