Blessings Post... (A Precursor to my Girls Camp Recap Post)

This past week has been fantastic! I just got back from my 6th year of Girls Camp!! I went to look back on my past Girls Camp posts! I have had a recap post since my first year! It is amazing to look back and see how I've progressed the last couple years! I cannot even wrap my head around the fact that I am now officially a Senior in high school! I'm kind of freaking out so much! I only have four classes to go until I get my Associates Degree, but I'm a little bit worried because they're college science and math classes... But I know that as I pray and work hard it will turn out just fine! I have had such amazing service oppurtunities this year being Laurel president, High School Representative, and Seminary president, I'm just sad that my time is going to be crunched this next year and I won't be able to participate as much! I have throughouly enjoyed all my experiences! They have all been blessings in my life!

Something else that has totally change my life is that I got my drivers licence the day before my birthday!!! I love driving!! I really only drive to church, mutual, and work but it is so different from anything that I have ever done before. I always feel so grown up when I get behind the wheel! But I always make sure that I pray before I do! I have a testimony that it is vitally important for me to do so! Houston drivers are crazy, so I love driving at times when the roads are all but empty. Every time that I have prayed before leaving the roads are clear, or I'm able to get home without having to worry about getting in a wreck with a wreckless driver. It's kind of hard to explain how I see it as a blessing but I do... So yeah.

One last blessing that I have is having a stable job. They are so willing to work with my crazy whacked out scehdule, and they give me all the hours they can. Sometimes I wish I could just go find another job, but I love everyone I work with, and I enjoy getting to know some of the people who come in!

So pretty much this might be one of the last posts for a while, because I start summer school in a few weeks, and I'll be working a lot more. Oh!! And I have a talk on Sunday...But that is a story for another time! :) Farwell!

Comments

  1. Isn't girls' camp THE BEST? I'm so happy you went all 6 years and did all the awesome YCL stuff! I know some girls that only go for 4 or 5 years, and they SO miss out.

    I just got back from camp Saturday afternoon (I was a cabin Mom this year) and it was amazing! I loved it so much, and so did our girls!

    Zach Face got a job in April, working at the movie theater that's just 3 minutes' drive away from our house. He loves it, and like your job, they are great at working around his scheduling needs. Also, they respect his request to never work on Sunday! And HEY! He gets to go to movies for free all the time, and he can bring his parents for free, woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants

The Office Extravert