Black skirt

This story takes place two years ago. I was sitting on the second to last row in primary. The young men were all sitting behind our row. I was wearing my new black skirt that my mom bought me for my birthday. When we were singing one boy leaned forward so he could talk in my ear. He said "Did you know your underwear is sticking out of the back of your skirt"? I started blushing and saying "no I don't", but then I turned around and I saw it was true! The girl next to me heard and started teasing me, while I was still trying to pull my skirt up sitting down. Which was very hard. I was very embarrassed because I knew all of them had seen my flowered underwear. I never wore them again, and I didn't wear the skirt until a couple months had past. I was very upset with the girl next to me, and I told her to go away. Thankfully she didn't mention this to me ever again. And I think he's forgotten too, so I 'm the only one that blushes when I remember this experience

Comments

  1. that nate guy is kinda hot
    lol. My soul mate is still edward cullen though. *sigh* Brynn Cullen...it just flows....

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is really old though!!!
    In all fairness so is Edward.And if that the case Edward has a lot of soul mates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, but I KNOW he will prefer me to Bella! JK! I went to Stephanie Meyers book signing, and she said she is making 2 more books. One to finish up the series and one is Twilight in Edwards perspective. Have you read the first chapter yet??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I want to. Because I would have to wait to know the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did and I TOTALLY feel that way! The first chapter is SOOOOO good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's what everyone is saying! I can't wait till next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like Jacob at all. But I love Edward!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Brynn Cullen. Glad to know you think it flows :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name is Cherstin Potter and Brynn, F.Y.I. Edward is FICTIONAL

    ReplyDelete
  10. you wore flowered underpants???☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday