A movie to trigger all the emo-ness in you!

Last night I had the opportunity to watch this amazing movie!! Of course that was after my dad watched it first and gave it two thumbs up. Whether it was for family friendliness, or for guaranteed emo-ness I have no idea. I suppose it was both. Since we were watching the movie at home I had to choose between getting killed for not watering my moms plants for the second night in a row, or watching the whole thing. If I had watched it all the way through I wouldn't have any tears left in my emo eyes. I love this movie because: It made me cry, there was a lot of gorgeous music (that made me cry even more), and it had a very sweet ending. (Yes, I cried at the end too) Mr. Muscle unfortunately chose the spot next to me in the mushroom chair and he got squeezed many times in my anticipation of the ending. Mr. Muscle loves superhero movies and despises anything sweet, so I was very surprised when he said that August Rush was even better than Iron Man! *sniff* I always knew he had a heart!

Comments

  1. ok so i have head it was really kool and yes i jese it is true.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you didn't have to miss a single minute of it! Watch it AGAIN! :)

    I saw it in the theater with Kris Face, and I loved it so much that I went back the next night with your twin, and I loved it even more the second time, and she loved it too! So I just had to buy it the very day it came out on DVD!
    Zach really liked it too, and so did Sierra, but my oldest son said it was the SAPPIEST movie he's ever seen. None of us care one bit what he thinks! (He makes fun of Twilight!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I haven't seen this movie yet. But everything I've heard about it has been really good. I guess I need to go out and rent it, righ now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have good taste in movies! I never knew I was an EMO fan until
    now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo! I have an emo grandmother!!! This is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!