I Hope You Enjoyed The Entertainment Ladies And Gentlemen I Mean: Intimidating Home Teacher Boy!!!!

Yesterday I went to my grandparents house to go and see their new dog. While we were there some of us started playing their Wii, and the rest of us watched a movie. While I was watching the movie my dad walked into the room and said,"Connor is here." I couldn't believe what I was hearing so I said,"What?!!....um....I mean so what? Who cares?" Then my aunt smiled and sweetly said,"Sunbum, will you go and get me a glass of water from the kitchen?" "Uh, sure." I answered. So I walked down the stairs and saw him. I gasped in horror when I found that in fact my dad wasn't lying to me, he truly was there sitting on the sofa where I had just rested my butt on, then I realized that his dad was Home Teaching!!! I pulled myself together and ran past the living room where they were sitting (he was facing my way so of course he saw), and into the kitchen. I fumbled while trying to pull a glass down as fast as possible, and accidentally made a semi-loud clinking noise. I saw him watching me as I finally got the glass, fill it with water, and then take off back to the stairs. Well in my haste to get away from his intense gaze I tripped on the fourth step up. *blush* Most of the water in the cup splashed onto the floor and wall, I fell on my already bruised leg, and all was silent when I stupidly said,"Ow." I just wanted to die, but I had to clean it up so that's just what I did. After I cleaned I picked my disgraced self up off the floor, and sorrowfully carried the water back to my aunts room. My dad laughed and laughed when I told him what had happened to me, and so then I had to laugh and tell him with my hands upon my hips,"You know what, I don't care what Connor thinks anyway....I mean I never talk to him so he can never bring it up, and I don't care about him so he can think whatever he wants!!! Because I don't care!!." *blush again* (I vowed right then and there that I will never talk to him.) Then after laughing at myself I got thirsty......*sigh* I pretended not to see him as he watched (yes, watched) me gulped down two cups of water, and then run as fast as I could up the stairs. *aggravated sigh*

*I should be mad at myself for being such a weeny, but I just want to be mad at him because if he wasn't watching then I wouldn't have been nervous and done all of those things. Okay, I might have tripped without him......*

Comments

  1. I went down the stairs with her and when she tripped i ran back up and laughed!
    My aunt said, "She likes that boy so much that she tripped while waching him?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off: I was not watching him.

    Second: That comment came from the other aunt.

    Third: I tripped becuase I was so focused on escaping his gaze, and not spilling the water that I forgot to think about not tripping also.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. right....
    i all ready told you my opinion today. and that all i have to {toot} say. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. w.o.w i'm such a neard.......
    that holl to{toot} this i did is to neardy......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last night in kung fu she tripped over her own legs, while she was waching Kevin!
    Is it Connor or Kevin or both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nadia: Yeah, yeah I remember what you said.....

    Monkey: >:( Let me put you straight!!!

    First: I tripped over my feet!!! (three time, okay)

    Second: I was not watching Kevin!!!

    Third: As I tell you everyday of my life: I don't like anybody!!!! I mean boy wise..... "Boy's are friends, not crushes for me. I can live without liking boys. The end!!!" Kay thanks bye.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. i made a post just for u sunbum..... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh yah i meant to ask if you where talkin about 16 year old kevin, or the other one that i dont like.

    i hope you mean the older on and not the annoying little one....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to talk to both Kevin's.....I talk more often with Little Kevin than Big Kevin, but whatever. I get nervous while talking to Big Kevin so I make a point of not doing it a lot....

    ReplyDelete
  10. (She was talking about Big Kevin...>:()

    ReplyDelete
  11. eeek! i am a master tripper on stairs. so much so that i kind-of have a phobia of them. which doesn't make it very easy at my school... which is practically made up of stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, NOOO! He just HAD to be their home teacher! :0

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can soOOo relate to the tripping thing! :S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!