Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

One day as our dad cooked dinner and my sisters and I were setting the table we decided that like Snow White's annoying 'whistle while you work' admonition we also needed something to do while we worked. Suddenly without a word of warning all us girls suddenly burst out singing 'Clothes Off' by Gym Class Heroes. Dad was horrified! As we all shoulder shook, and sang into our forks he just shook his head at our craziness and went back to cooking....

I would like to see Snow White and her animal posse do that.

"We don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time, oh no......"


Comments

  1. I would have liked to see your dad's face, haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow White and her fearsome PAUSY scare me. :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom: Thank you for fixing my embaressing mistakes!!!

    Cameo: Oh, and those vicious bunnies! Yikes!

    Sister Face: It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI......embaressing= EMBARRASSING

    You have to have an ASS in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my dad would have grounded me

    lol, jk

    :]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!