I'm In Love!!!! With A Fictional Character and A Book!!! (Named Catching Fire/Peeta)


Today was the day...... Today my heart broke into a million little pieces..... Today I screamed so much my throat started to hurt...... Today was the day that I finished Catching Fire!!!!!
It was so amazing!! As I said before, there were many parts were I screamed. Though it wasn't all in frustration! I loved it so much!! Yesterday when I was halfway through the book I asked my siblings,"Is it wrong to love a fictional character as much as I love Peeta?" I got five pairs of eyes simultaneously looking at me like was crazy! Yeah....I think they are accustomed to my book reading nerdiness....and screaming, and random laughing at parts I found hilarious, and crying "no Peeta I love you more than Katniss!!!" every few pages. I can't stop thinking about the book, and I'm anxiously waiting for the next one to come out!! I think I'm going to reread it after I finish this semester at school!!!! Love it!! Suzanne Collins did a wonderful job in twisting the story and making it unpredictable, and making me love characters that I usually wouldn't even like!!! She is my new favorite author!!!

Comments

  1. Can you even BELIEVE how great that book is? SERIOUSLY! I loved Hunger Games, and I couldn't imagine Catching Fire being even better, but it is! How can we stand waiting for the next book to come out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. people keep telling me to red that series. Maybe i will try it this weekend, Thanks for the review.
    and pshh book nerdiness is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not on facebook, but Zach is now, and he'd really like to be your friend if you have an account! He is listed as Zach ______ (you know our super secret-y last name!) and his profile picture is a hand drawn stick figure with an electric guitar! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants