Mister Sun, Sun, Mister Pimpster-Sun........

A month ago one of my Seminary teachers have everyone in the class a name tag. It said of course our names and what ward we are in. The name card was plain, boring, and it was pitifully ugly. I decided that nothing that had my name written on it could be so lame and like everybody else's so I took it home with me. I armed myself with markers, and a pencil and I attacked that tag until no spot was left uncolored. I'm in love with my name tag's colorfulness!!!I drew a flower, made a colored border, colored in the letters, I even wrote "Be happy" in big happy yellow letters, and I drew a Pimpster-Sun on the front. I must say it was one of the most beautifully creative things that I have ever created.

(My Mister Pimp-sun resembled this sun only I drew him fiery orange spiky hair. I think they're related or something.....)

I started a trend!!!! Almost everybody in the class started decorating their name tags as soon as they saw how awesome mine looked. I thought that evrybody loved happy and fun stuff but this tells me otherwise:

I sat next to a boy named Jace this morning. Jace is surly, he talks in a monotoned voice, and he's not very friendly. As soon as I sat down I asked him how his weekend was, and he just grumbled at me. (I ignored his rudeness and went on smiling and acting like my dorky self.)Throughout class I noticed that Jace studying my tag like he was a name tag critic. (All his staring was making Mister Pimp-Sun blush!) About ten minutes until the end of class Jace turned to the boy next to him and whispered loud enough so I could hear too," That Lauren is sooo weird!! Look at that sun thing she drew! She is just weird!!! Isn't she?!!!" The other boy laughed as he pointed at Mister Pimp-Sun, and as he ran his finger over Mister Pimp-Sun's awesome hair in disgust!!!!!!

I was disgusted that he would dare to touch the awesomeness that is Mister Pimp-Sun at first. Then I laughed at Jace (on the inside) because I know that he has no idea how right he is indeed.........

Comments

  1. YAY for your colorful, decorated, NOT BORING name tag of awesomeness! :D

    I have a nephew named Jace, and he is rather surly, too! Scary, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    Whoa!!!! Yeah, that is! Does he happen to be 14 and live in Texas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nametag! Yay for being colorful, and yay for you starting a trend!!! :) Too bad that Jace kid is really secretly jealous. He's wishing he would have thought of it first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I got him back pretty good though with his nametag. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants