I LOVE MY DENTIST!!!!! <3

I love my dentist!!!!!!! He is so nice and perky!!!! He cleaned up my "pearly-not-so-whites" today!!!!!! As soon as I got there he inquired, "And how are you today m'lady?" He is so awesome!!! <3!!!!!!!!!! We watched the cooking channel on TV while he worked on my teeth. It was amazingly awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said funny things while polishing, and talked about food a lot and his cute family!!!!!!!!! Awww......He's so awesome!!!

*P.S. Mom I want that shirt that says "I Love My Dentist" for Christmas! Thanks! :)

Comments

  1. I'll get right on that. What color would she like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally feel the energy and the fun that you had when you visited your dentist because of the exclamation points. It's not common to hear a person exclaim that they had so much fun at the dentist. Your doctor must be very good at what he does. Good for you!

    Kimi Stremmings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell by the deluge of exclamation points that you really loved your trip to the dentist! It’s so great to see people having great experiences with dentists who are fun and have awesome people skills. Hopefully, more stories like these will crop up, and show the world that going to the dentist is not scary.

    -- Jamar Schaffer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Cam's computer genius + my idea = This amazing award!