School, Happiness, 100% In Seminary = Awesomeness!!

So today is the day! My research paper is due, and then I have a final next week!!! The fact that I have two major grades in two weeks is not exactly why I'm happy. I'm happy because after next week I will officially be done with my first semester of college!!!! It wasn't half as bad as I thought it was going to be. I can hardly wait for next semester!!!

I find myself looking forward to the new challenges of school, instead of dreading them. Going to school has been an amazing experience for me! My family helps me with so many things. And prayer has become a huge part of my life. I love all the changes that I have gone through since starting in August. It's been awesome!

The weather here has been amazingly awesome! And it's the first day of December!!! One of my favorite months ever!!!!!

*I also found out today that I can get my perfect 100% (even though I have "flagrant tardies") if I write 3 essays on scriptures that mean a lot to me!!! Yay!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Hm.....I don't think this is right....