Top Three Worst Christmas Songs Ever Created, Recorded, And Sold!!!!

Whoo!!!! It's 8 days until Christmas!!!! I'm so excited but at the same time I'm totally confused!! I still feel full from Thanksgiving!!! Anyway since finishing school for the semester my crazy creative juices have begun to flow again! Um...I've been focusing them on a writing contest for the local library. Let’s just say the short story I'm writing is very interesting....And super duper crazy!

Okay, so I got sidetracked and forgot what I was going to write....Oh, yeah now I remember...Today I'm going to write about the 3 worst Christmas songs ever created. Now without further ado, my list of songs:

3) Santa Baby: This song could very well be number 1 but sadly the world has been polluted with worse. No matter how many times this stinky song is covered it is still terrible, horrible, no good, very bad song! I'm serious. I have never met a person who could stand to listen to that song after the actual singing starts. It's horrid! I'm considering bumping it to the number 1 spot, but sadly I must keep it here...


2) I Saw Momma Kissing Santa Claus: Not even young Michael Jackson could make this song tolerable. I have heard this song at least once an hour while suffering through the Christmas radio station is blaring from MY radio. If that radio wasn't mine I would have thrown the cord out, and beat the radio. All I can do though it kit my head against the wall and scream, "Please, please!! You win!!!!! I can't stand this music any longer! *tears* Just let me change it please!!" My siblings have no mercy; they'll make great villains one day. *shudder* this song deserves to be in the second place though...


1) Happy Christmas "War Is Over" otherwise known as So This Is Christmas: After much thought (and eardrum bleeding) have come to the conclusion that this song is the worst Christmas ever made, preformed, and sold. There are so many horrid things about this song so it was hard to condense everything I find annoying about it... First: John Lennon is not my cup a tea. I actually find his music mind-numbing, I cannot listen to him without wanting to curl up and fall asleep. Second: Yoko Ono. These two words explain so much. For years I thought that the backup singers were a bunch of tone-deaf children, it was recently that I was informed that it’s a bunch of tone-deaf children with a tone-deaf woman singing over them. Those poor children backup singers for the backup singer. Sad. I can’t stand all that “singing” in the background. It’s horrific! Third: (Yes I know. There are that many things wrong with this song) It’s so stinking over played on all Christmas music playing stations! It’s not even a good song people!!!! In my opinion this song deserves the title of worst Christmas song ever!!!

Thanks for reading….That’s all folks!!!

Comments

  1. I like how you think. Some songs are just so wrong. A non-Christmas disaster is Father Figure. George Michael's theme song for pedophiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol santa baby. bad song, bad song.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Cam's computer genius + my idea = This amazing award!

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!