I don't really like hiking. The reason for that is that I always trip, get bitten by bugs, and crash into trees. I'm not kidding either! But if they bring M&M trail mix I'm in! My love for M&M trail mix began two years ago at H-E-B camp. We went with our home school group. On the first day there we had to go hiking, and identify a bunch of insects. I was groaning to myself as they passed out the water, and trail mix. I wasn't a big fan of trail mix, I thought it was way too salty. But who cares what I think? So we started the hike after we took some pictures. By the middle of the trail I was scratched from head to toe from falling. I also crashed into a couple low branches on the way back to camp. By the time we stopped to snack, the M&M's were melted. It was pretty hard to eat! But the second I was able to get some in my mouth it seemed as if all my problems just melted away. Then I was able to make it back without anymore injuries! I love M&M tra...
Interesting music sunbum...... :/
ReplyDeleteso how have you been?
I haven't checked out this blog in foreva and a day. It's still awesome. I liek the first song alot
ReplyDeletefirst! yes!!
ReplyDelete