Is shoulder shaking contagious?

One day we were all sitting on my moms bed watching videos on youtube. Earlier that day she was singing a Paul McCartney song. We didn't know what it was so she found a live performance clip. It was a pretty slow song suddenly the camera turned on this young woman. She was wearing a half shirt and she was shoulder shaking vigorously. We all started laughing. Maybe this girl got a bug in her shirt and she was trying to shake it out. But we will never know the truth. Well anyway ever since then my mom shoulder shakes to songs with a good beat. Sometimes when Paul McCartney is on the radio my mom starts shoulder shaking like the girl did. I told her that I would never shoulder shake. It started a couple days ago when it hit me. She had just put Superstar on my play list. Before I knew what was happening I was shoulder shaking. Now I do it without thinking. This is a very embarrassing thing for me. Now I want to know if anyone else does this. If you do join the club.

Comments

  1. by "shoulder shaking" do u mean Shimmeeeying?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is what I mean! So do you do it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! SHOULDER SHAKING!? If my mom did that I would be SO freakin embarassed! Ack! I have never done that before but I have done a series of other wierd dances like, the egyptian, the mime, teh box...ect. I am a pretty wierd dancer. Once I am old enough to go to dances, even IF someone asks me, I probably won't go cause I can't dance for my life! I probably got it from my dad. LOL, JK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I danced in a play once. I also went to a homeschool dance. But I wouldn't say that I was dancing. Because that would be a lie. I do the shopping cart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only ballroom dance secretly with my friend, it's pretty darn fun, but that's all i do. What is the shopping cart? What do you do at a homeschool dance?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shopping cart is when you pretend to push a shopping cart. It's really fun! We only have the homeschool dance in the Winter. It's a family dance, and almost all the boys asked my sister to dance. Nobody asked me so I asked everyone I danced with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so bold. I hope it was lotsa fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday