Life Recap: New Baby Brother, Mission, School

Oh my goodness, life is so busy. I am so grateful to almost be done with my associates degree!! I am also so ready to be done, for real. This whole college thing is getting pretty old. (hahaha.) My major is in Nursing. I am super excited to start my classes at a university to get my degree! I feel at peace with this decision right now, I feel like it will be a good career no matter where my life takes me.

I am starting the application process to go on a mission!! It has been a long road in coming to my decision to serve a mission. I went through many trials, and moments where I felt like I would never be spiritual enough to go. I have been attending two institute classes in order to prepare myself spiritually for my mission. I know that wherever the Lord calls me to serve will be exactly where I need to be, so I am not hoping to go anywhere in particular. I am just so excited to have the opportunity to serve. I was talking to my dad today when out of the blue he asked me, "Lauren, you know that they are going to ask you in your interview about your financial situation. What are you going to say?" I kind of freaked out for a moment, because I just used a lot of my savings on a car and paying for school this semester. As I started to stress out again, my dad said, "You don't have to worry. Just save as much as you can, and you mother and I will help you out with the rest." When he said that I felt a feeling of peace and comfort come to my heart. I am so thankful for both my earthly and my Heavenly parents. I cannot wait to share the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ with His children!!!

I love you all, and I hope everyone is doing well. I enjoy reading your Blogs whenever I get the chance. I have gotten to know so many amazing people through Blogging. I am grateful for the example that each one of you have set for me. 

(Oh, and I have a new little brother. He is such a cutie pie. I love him so much! He is such a blessing to our family!)

Comments

  1. You will be a fantastic missionary! I'm very excited for you!

    A new baby brother? AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants