What Happens When Daredevils Take On Crafts.......

For the past two weeks I've been eagerly awaiting my chance to learn how to quilt with the women in our Ward!!!! I went with Monkey this morning, and not only did I make a lap quilt but I also found that I love quilting!!!!! Because I was thinking so much about quilting I think it was hammered into my sub-conscience mind.........That's the only thing that can explain this dream, or I'm just weird. You choose.

The Dream-
In my dream I was running in the woods with a pile of fabric in one hand, and a sewing machine in the other. In the middle of a small clearing was a table, so I went up to the table and quickly laid out my stuff and started quilting. I was just a quarter of the way done when something crashed through the bushes behind me, one hand was still sewing while the other was hitting the creature that was trying to attack me. I kicked and hit the stuffing out of the thing, and it left battered and bruised with it's tail between it's legs. I just shook my head in annoyance and went back to quilting with both hands. Then two new creatures came out of the bushes!!! Again I fought and quilted at the same time, and finally when I defeated that set of creatures I finished the quilt!!!! It was beautiful!! As I was admiring the beauty of my creation another one of the creature things came behind me and pounced, and I woke up.... (I don't remember what I was wearing, but I'm pretty sure it was probably a reality show or something....I bet it was called: EXTREME QUILTING!!)
Who needs Extreme Sports, or Extreme Ironing when you can do Extreme Quilting? Seriously, there is no competition!!! Extreme Quilting is the best of the three by far!

Comments

  1. my sister got my cousin an extreme ironing calender

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... thats like dragonball z with quilting! lol! sorry its just when i think of our dream i think of like one hand on the table still quilting while you other hand and legs are fighting at supper fast speeds! yeah i know that probable did not happen... even though it would make the best dream! any whey how come you weren't an kung fu yesterday? and are you coming friday?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dream was crazy hilarious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherstin: Really? That's awesome!

    Nadia: Hm....I don't know how fast I was hitting it.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy: Yes!! I love quilting!!!! I'm glad you agree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I tried running through the forest with a sewing machine, I'd trip and kill myself for sure! :0

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of those calendars! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is for sure some extreme quilting. I don't think I've ever done quilting....I've tied quilts, but I haven't done one all by myself.

    Do they seriously sell extreme ironing calendars???

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, what a crazy dream :) i've always wanted to quilt.... i want to make a CRAZY quilt, though!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

This is another reason that I hope I move.. very soon!!