The first ever group of "Girl Scout" boys!

When "Aquamarine" came out I begged my parents to get it at Blockbusters. Buster started groaning, and said,"I don't want to watch "Aquamarine", it's a girly movie! And I'm a boy!" The girls dominate in our family, so we won. Well guess who was sitting in front of the T.V, with his mouth dropped open, watching the movie like it was the most interesting thing ever. Buster! After we finished the movie all of my sisters, and I were talking about how much we loved it. Buster jumped into the conversation and said,"That movie was the best movie like ever!" The next day when he came home from Boy Scouts, he told us he told the boys in his troop,"Guy's yesterday I watched "Aquamarine"! It was so totally awesome!" To my surprise the other boys agreed with him, and then they started talking about other chick flicks they liked to watch. Um.. Hello boys this is not Girl Scouts! You're supposed to be hiking, and camping, and doing whatever else you do! Even to this day my Dad, and I call his troop "The Girl Scouts."
The end.....

Comments

  1. wow AWSUMM sunbum =D
    oh ya. one Q, why are u sunbum???
    ol
    ohkay a message from ophie:

    GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!I HATE JACOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! Don't hate Jacob! Remember he is suposibly my husband. *yuck* But I agree with the Edward thing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chronicles of a Boy Named Buster

13 Is OLD!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!