I Love The Book of Mormon!!!!

One of my goals before my mission is to read the entire Book of Mormon again. I know that this book was brought forth by revelation from God. I am so thankful for all the things that I've learned by studying it. I also have the opportunity to learn all the new scripture masteries (as per my Bishop's request). I love scripture mastery! I know that as I learn the scriptures, and keep the messages in my heart, that the Spirit will help me to remember them when the time comes for me to share the messages with others. <3

Comments

  1. I love The Book of Mormon, too! Every time I finish reading it, I just want to start right back in First Nephi again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

"Hurry Let's Get Out Of Here Before We Catch That Weird Disease That Lauren Girl Has!!!!! Aeeeeeee!!!!"