Hastening the Work of Salvation

So I have been home sick the last couple days. I've been using this time to watch all the LDS missionary videos. (Click on the link below, you won't regret it!!)

Hastening the Work of Salvation (Missionaries and Members)

I feel the spirit so strongly as I watch the videos about those who are choosing to accept the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I literally have been sobbing like a baby all day. Seriously, each video makes me so happy that I burst into tears. (I know, I am ridiculous. Judge me later, man.) I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have of the saving power of the Atonement!

One of my favorite General Conference talks of all time is Jeffery Holland's talk, "None were with Him". If you haven't read it yet, do yourself a favor and read it! I cannot get enough of it. "Brothers and sisters, one of the great consolations of this Easter season is that because Jesus walked such a long, lonely path utterly alone, we do not have to do so." I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. He is the reason I want to serve a mission. I love Him and can't wait to become more like Him. I know that as others come to know Him, that they will love Him as well and follow the path that He has set for us!



Comments

  1. I got tears in my eyes just reading the title of Elder Holland's talk! I well remember how it made me feel when I heard it in Conference. It is very powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is!! I seriously love listening to that talk!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dating Misadventures: Too Much Lime in the Coconut

It's New Years Night and I'm Writing a Blog Post.....Because I No Longer Have Facebook and I'm Bored!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!