The Papers Are IN

My mission papers have officially been submitted! I am so so happy right now! But it feels so surreal. 

After my meeting with the stake president I got to go to mission prep for the first time this semester. (I attended mission prep. last year) Part of the lesson was teaching some YW posing as investigators. My friend Alexis and I were companions, and we had to face many challenges in this activity. I found that being prepared it super important, if you do not KNOW the scriptures, people are not going to wait around for you to find them. I am so thankful that my bishop has asked me to learn all the new scripture masteries. I know that my knowledge of them will benefit me greatly on my mission.

 I love the scriptures, and I love my Father in Heaven. I have a testimony of the Atonement of my Savior Jesus Christ. I have felt His love and forgiveness. I have had my heart healed, and felt the peace that can only come through the Savior. I cannot wait to hear where I will serve!!!
*Alexis has been called to serve in the Panama City, Panama mission

**Any guesses on where I will be called to serve? 

Comments

  1. I am so excited for you!

    I'm THE WORST at guessing, but I'll give it a try...Chile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. I am the absolute worst at guessing! I usually get the language right though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

"Hurry Let's Get Out Of Here Before We Catch That Weird Disease That Lauren Girl Has!!!!! Aeeeeeee!!!!"

My first award ever!