Mission Farwell (5th one this year!!!)

Last night I had the opportunity to go to my friend Maddie's farewell! She has been called to serve The Lord in England!!! 
While I was there I was talking to one of my friends and I found out that the boy who had his mission interview the same day as me, got his mission call yesterday!! Which then means that mine is either ON ITS WAY, or that it will be here soon!! I seriously feel so nervous and excited. I could barely sleep last night! I am so ready to go and serve The Lord.

 I love reading about my friends missions from all over the world. I am seriously thankful for missionary work. I have been reading about a lot of different people in the emails, and how The Lord has prepared their hearts to receive the gospel. I am grateful for the opportunity that have to serve my brothers and sisters, and my Father in Heaven. 

Comments

  1. I love your happy smile, and so will the people you'll be serving when it's time to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I seriously cannot wait to go and serve!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new favorite book is......

My Mission Call Story!!!

Me and my friend Martin K. Chillaxing On His Bday!!!!