Quilting Bee!!!

A couple weeks ago I had the opportunity at my stakes Interfaith Quilting Bee. I got to enter information about each quilt in order to keep track of them all. The total number of quilts by the end was 400!! It was so amazing to see all these amazing sisters spend so much time making amazing masterpieces to share with with those in need.

(Me and my favorite! She is so great! I am so glad that she called me in to help out!!)


Helping with the quilting bee inspired me to finish the quilt my mom started a long time ago. I can't wait to develop this new skill!!!

Comments

  1. I love making quilts! What an AWESOME service project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

"Hurry Let's Get Out Of Here Before We Catch That Weird Disease That Lauren Girl Has!!!!! Aeeeeeee!!!!"

My first award ever!