The Lord's Temple

I love the Houston Texas Temple. I have the great blessing of living extremely close to it, and I get to attend quite frequently. I am always so thankful for the peace that I feel in the Temple. I have had so many cool experiences, met amazing people, and I never leave without the confirmation that my Heavenly Father knows me and loves me. I am so grateful for the relationship that I am building with my Father in Heaven. And I cannot wait to share the love and peace that I have found through the Gospel of Jesus Christ with my spiritual brothers and sister. I love the Temple, and as I gain more knowledge, I feel my love for it grow! <3 

Comments

  1. I love attending the temple, too! We have one right here in town, and today the nearby Gilbert Temple was dedicated! It was such a glorious occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched the videos about the Gilbert Temple! It is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

"Hurry Let's Get Out Of Here Before We Catch That Weird Disease That Lauren Girl Has!!!!! Aeeeeeee!!!!"

Yeah, Well I Got Tired Of Your Name So I Changed It And Stuff.....