Thank goodness every day is not halloween

Today my Mom took me and my brothers and sisters to the Halloween Express store.
I admit it I was scared of some of the things.
I don't like the screaming ghost, zombies,or the changing picture things.
Of course I like to tell them I'm not scared but inside I'm screaming.
Then we went to Wal Mart which thankfully only had Christmas stuff up.
When we got to the candy aisle my mom ran through it with her arms outstretched!
It was very funny.
So that was my evening.

Oh and for dinner we're having burritos!

Comments

  1. And then you wrote your first post.
    And then NCS came to visit you.
    And then we danced.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You left out a little something, Sunbum. Your mom ran through the deserted candy aisle like a giddy schoolgirl screaming 'wheeeeee'! And then you looked mortified-like you wanted to die. Glad to know that at least I'm blog worthy material to you.

    Hi NCS! Sorry for accidentally posing as Sunbum on your blog. I'm trying to fix this template thingie and not doing very well. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omj! I totally agree with you. I absolutly POSITIVELY am afraid that those plastic ghosts will come alive and haunt my soul! I know, im psycho. Oh well. I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS STUFF!

    Luv,
    Brynnderella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your not psycho.I feel the say way to.I'm also afraid of the huge talking butlers,and witches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday