I Love Triscuits

I love Triscuits. I believe them to be the best crackers ever in like the history of best crackers. My mom bought these generic store-brand Triscuits! I didn't notice at first but once I tasted them I knew it couldn't possibly be the grain-weaved cracker goodness that I have come to know and love. I went to take her a plate of cheese and crackers to show her, and she agreed with me that they were terrible. I was suffering in a world of cracker heartbreak. The next time my mom went to the store she bought the good stuff. I was so thrilled but then she went to Colorado and we didn't know if we should open it without her authorization. So we waited, and waited, and waited while staring at the unopened box for the whole weekend. On Monday, the day she got back home, we all celebrated with cheese and Triscuits!

My mom says we are a bunch of crackers.

Comments

  1. Sounds Delicioso! (how ever you spell that word)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i ♥ happy endings! lol. yeah i think their OK. I personally luv Ritz toasted crakersss!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday