Shape Up Barbie


This year our Girls Camp theme was Shape Up. I was really excited to go to girls camp this year.

On the first night the leaders told everyone that they would be on the lookout for people that did nice service things.

That person would win the Shape Up Barbie doll for the day. I never win stuff like that, so I didn't even try.

The pattern started the first night. I held the door for a couple of people, then before I knew it everyone else was shoving through too. I didn't really care,we all would eat at the same time anyway. So I did this every meal after that.Our second night at camp [the night the first person would get the Barbie], I was in the middle row on the floor.

Before they told us who won, they told us what the person did to deserve it. I wasn't really listening ,I was thinking about our skit. Suddenly I heard my name being called. I stumbled to the stage and I was handed the Barbie. I think I stepped on someone's finger on accident. I kept telling myself, " I can't believe I won!"

So I got the Barbie which later my friend and I named Stacy.That was something exciting that happened at Girls camp!

Comments

  1. Hey! I found your blog site! It's great. I'm jealous! Keep it up! I can't wait to read more!

    Sis. Bishop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis.Bishop!I'm so happy you found it!I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could get one of those barbies! *green with envy* lol jk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Barbie didn't really look like this.It was dressed alot better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday