Dorky Injuries Report: Thistles

Last night my mom took us on a walk around our neighborhood. I love walking, and it makes it even more fun when we bring Reagan the flower sniffing dog. I made it a little over half way before I had to stop to tie my untied shoe lace that kept tripping me. I decided to stop at a stop sign. As I was kneeling I felt something poking my knees badly. Finally I was able to get up to look at my knees and I cried,"No!!! I can't believe out of this whole yard I found the spot with all the thistles!!!! Ow. Ow. *pain dance* Great now I have them on my knees and my fingers.......This is just perfect." The pain dance I did was pretty amusing to my siblings. Well I'm glad that somebody got a laugh out of my pain.......

Comments

  1. FIIIIRST!

    yow! i'm sorry :( are you all better now? i HATE thistles. and prickly pears. have you ever had a prickly pear? boy, are they delicious. and boy, are their little invisible hair-thin prickles painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch!!

    I wouldn't have laughed at your pain..I would have at least waited until I was away from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch-y wow wow! :(

    Last night I tripped over my big klutzy feet as I was trying to sit down in the chair at the computer desk, and fell down flat on my back! Kris Face came running, thinking I was all dead and stuff. Nope! I was just lying there, flat on my back, laughing! :D

    (Lucky for me, our carpet is pretty soft.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commented back to you on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch!!! My grandma used to have thistles in her yard and we would get in them all the time on accident! They huuuuuuurt! I sorry! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a dorky injuries report
    I was standing in the middle of an icy hill looking for my cuz and a guy pushes a sled, it hits me and i fall flat on my back like a log

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Hm.....I don't think this is right....