Please!!!! Tell me it's over!!!!!

This is what the real Breakfast Bowl looks like!
A couple months ago my mom and I tried the new Jack In The Box breakfast bowl; courtesy of my grandmother. I was pretty hungry that morning so I asked my mom for the big bowl, instead my wise mother said,"You've never had it before, how are you sure you'll like it?" She of course won, and we both got a small.

It smelled so good and I was almost tempted to open it right then and there but I waited like the good girl I am. Finally we stopped and I opened the container holding what I thought was breakfast deliciousness; as I opened it I found that the ad on TV was a total scam! The bowl of "food" on my lap looked like really bad dog food that even my dog who eats practically everything wouldn't eat.

"I'm sure it'll taste fine.", I told myself as I took a small bite of it. I was wrong, so wrong I tell you. It was absolutely horrid! I couldn't believe that somebody would actually sell that stuff. I forced down the rest of it, and after we finished my mom and I discussed how awful it was while holding our bellies and rocking back and forth in pain. I was very glad that my mom got small bowls, I think I would have died if I had to eat a large!

*Don't eat it I tell you!!!! You will regret it! Save yourselves from the horror that is Jack In Box's Breakfast Bowls!!!!*

Comments

  1. wow :O

    thats shocking!!

    but then again i have never eatin at jack in the box.

    man i feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have any JITB restaurants around here. After seeing this picture,I breathe a sigh of relief.

    Seriously what IS that stuff??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is that even supposed to be? I think it should change its name to death in a bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeuw! sorry! i sincerely hope you're never subjected to such torture again! thank you for the linky-link :D i'll be blogging more soon, promise!

    hey, guess what i'm listening to? you got it, Matty Son and The Band! i bought their Apathetic EP today and it is b-r-i-l-l-i-a-n-t! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm a breakfast bowl sounds amazing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was really hoping you wouldn't say "It was the best thing ever!" Because, it looks like Ew. Buuugh. I'm sorry, and impressed, that you downed that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO glad to know that your dog would refuse to eat that horrible stuff! After all, I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that he is your family's backup food storage plan. Therefore, it's very important to keep him fed properly. ;)

    HAHAHAHA! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can Jack in the Box stoop so low as to make such nasty breakfast bowls when they make the most scrumptious chocolate milk shakes I've ever tasted? >:(

    Now I want one for breakfast...the shake, NOT the nasty bowl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Hm.....I don't think this is right....