I Have Magic Writing Hands!!!!

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

This afternoon I took on the chore of listening to the piled up messages on my moms phone. It's really is a grueling job, but I enjoy doing it. Anyway back to what happened......

So first I went through the usual boring messages, and then I heard the formal serious voice in the receiver say,"Um...I would like to tell you that your daughter Monkey has won our Colossal Stocking!!!" I screamed at Monkey who was playing on the computer,"You won, you won the Ginormous Colossal Stocking!!!!" I was jumping up and down while saying all of that, while Monkey's face was completely passive and she shrugged her shoulders and said,"So...." I was shocked, because when I won last year I was so excited I practically died of happiness. (check here for pictures of my Christmas booty.)

When I was finished being happy for her unimpressed self; she told me that the only slip she put in was the one I filled out for her!! What can I say I have the magic touch!....

Comments

  1. first!! aww man thats cool!!!

    i have never won any thing like that before so i am very happy for you and inpressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you enter a contest for ME? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only time I won something is when my parents went to this fire stationa thing while I was at wildwaves w/fairywinkles and they put my name in the drawing and I won

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Monkey! You are definitely filling out my forms from now on.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Hm.....I don't think this is right....