To My Friend Nancy Face!!!!!!! (Thank You Edition)

Lately I've been terrible about doing "Thank You Posts"! So I'm going to do one to my friend: Nancy Face!!!

The awesomerific Nancy Face has sent me a whole lot of stuff and I still haven't thanked her for it!!! (Please don't think I'm ungrateful, because in truth I really love everything!) First she sent me a huge envelope of candy a couple months ago (I shared.....A bit), and I never Blogged about it because somehow the pictures disappeared or got deleted, and I didn't think my post could be completely without showing how happy I was to open the package and stuff....

On Monday I opened the mailbox and saw my name standing out on one of the envelopes, and then I saw who it was from........ One thing about me is that I love getting things with my name on it, and a second thing is that I love anything Face. Anyway so Nancy Face sent me an adorable Valentine's Day card!!!! (I really did almost pee because I was so excited. ;)) So this is what I have to say: THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!! I think you're totally awesome Nancy Face!!!!!! And Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!