If I Were A Rich Man...Hum...Deh...Dum...Dum.........

First: I would like to thank Monkey, and Nadia for the awesomerific birthday posts you guys wrote me (I love them!), and also all those who wished me a happy birthday!! :)

Second: I have a busy, busy weekend ahead of me, so I'm trying to get all my homework done this morning. (Writing is one of the things I have to check off) Tonight I'm going to see 17 Again with my grandparents, aunts, and my uncle. Then tomorrow I'm going to a Christian rock concert with my other grandmother, uncle, Monkey, and Buster!! And Jimmy Needham is going to be there!! Woot!!

Jimmy Needham is the Jason Mraz of the Christian Rock World.......Seriously he is!

*Note: I'm listening to If I Were A Rich Man from Fiddler On The Roof. (One of my favorite musicals!!!) What is your favorite musical?*

Comments

  1. OMG I think I missed your birthday! Sad :( Well, happy belated birthday!! I hope it was fantastic :)
    I want to see 17 again, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see 17 again,it looks really cute.

    My fave musical is Phantom of the Opera.

    My fave cheesey musical is The Pirate Movie. Extra cheese in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I STILL haven't seen "17 Again"! I must see it! :)

    My favorite musical of all time is Les Miserables!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH YOU ARE SOOOOOO LUCKY!
    I STILL haven't seen 17 again but Zac Efron is basically one of the hottest guys in the UNIVERSE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!