I Guess I'm Deaf AND Dorky!!!!!

It all started when I was stretching in Kung-Fu. When I stretch I don't think about anything but stretching, so a lot of times I don't realize what's going on around me. That's why this happened to me.......

I knew something was up when I saw all the people next to me move to get farther down the bar. Sadly the only thing I that went through my mind was," Man, do I stink that bad? How can that be? I just took a shower!" For about five seconds more it was silent in the room, (the silence should have been a huge sign that there was something wrong) and then I heard yelling! And it was right next to me! I turned around as quickly as I could and there was Master J. and he was yelling saying," You deaf? You not hear? Move over there." And he pointed to a crowded spot on the wall. I made the mistake of looking up, and I saw that everybody in the whole room was watching me in silence. I blushed so hard my arms started to burn, and then I looked at the ground again and said," Oh, I'm sorry." Then I walked shamefully between one of my sisters and a little boy, to make things worse Monkey pushed my other sister out of the way so she could tease me the rest of the stretching time.

*Yeah, this was not one of my finest moments.

Comments

  1. So sorry! I hate when those kind of things happen. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm deaf and dorky too!

    Oh, NOOO...poor Sunbum, it sounds like you're turning into ME! :0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Cam's computer genius + my idea = This amazing award!