Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Yup. That's right today is my 14th birthday. (I was born on 5-5-95!!! Isn't that awesome?!) I can't believe it! It doesn't feel like it's a year since whining about turning 13!! Anyway so my mom made me a delicious birthday breakfast that consisted of: Pancakes (raspberry, and cinnamon), cantaloupe, mini sausages, and hash browns!! It was all so good! And then my brothers and sister decorated my bed so when I woke up I was confused, and they decorated a birthday chair for me!!! I LOVE my family!!
Yesterday I was talking to two girls in Kung-Fu named Diana, and Briana (they're sisters) and telling them about my birthday. I kept laughing because they were saying," Girl, you're going to need a walker, and dentures for your birthday presents this year......because you're old!!!" Then all the girls started telling me how old I looked to them. Briana said "15". Caterpillar said "25". And Diana said "400"! I told them I wanted to be 400. They all looked at me like I was crazy and said in unison,"Why?" "Because I look really good for 400!!! Duh!"


The last book in the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series comes out today!!!!! I love that series!!!!!! I can't wait to get to read it!!! Woot!

Go to HERE to Monkey's Blog to check out her awesome post!!!

Comments

  1. Happy birthday!!

    I had been married almost a week when you were born. You are a young'un!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday!! You ARE old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! I missed it by a day? Man, I'm such a doofus! :0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, you DO look fabulous for 400! I'll send you some shiny new dentures right away! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrot: Thank you! :P

    Stacy: Oh, yay!!!! You called me a young'un! The word "young" is in there! :)

    Lauren: >:)

    Sister Face: You are so not a doofus!

    Yes! I've been needing a new pair of those!! ;P And they're shiny too? Terrific!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's a quote from Zach Face:

    "You call ME old? Dang...maybe I should sign you up for the Senior Olympics! Anyway, happy 14th birthday, and thanks for commenting on my birthday post (which was 5 days after your special day)!

    P.S. I have a friend who loves Percy Jackson just like my sister loves Twilight, so that's pretty cool that you enjoy those books like he does (if you go back to the birthday post, it's the guy sitting to my left wearing a blue shirt)."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy (late) Birthday!!((:
    14 is pretty great and now your old enough to go to CHURCH DANCES!!!!!!!!!
    They are pretty amazing and I wish I could take you to one buttt my mother won't take me to Texas! blaahhhhh I WISH I COULD FINALLY MEET YOU!
    anyways I hope you had a good birthday((((:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Loves!!!