Movie Review On: Race To Witch Mountain

Today I saw Race To Witch Mountain at the dollar movie. I for one was not impressed. The only thing they had against the original movie is that they cast Alexander Ludwig as one of the lead male characters, he's one hundred percent more adorable then the other boy. Other than that the original wins by a long shot, although I didn't particularly like the sequel to it......


This movie had way too many car chases for my taste, and even though I've liked Annasophia Robb in everything I've seen her in; I thought she was a little over the top in this one. The worst part though was in the middle of the movie when they dropped the "Global Warming" bomb. *sigh* Just so you know I rolled my eyes sarcastically at that part. (I recycle paper, and I pick up trash off the street when I can. And I never litter. I think I'm helping the environment by doing that, now stop trying to guilt me!) I have to give Disney a couple points for being subtle about it though....

Out of five stars I give this movie a: 3 1/2 (I added the half a point for the cast. Or more specifically Alexander Ludwig)

P.S. I think he has very pretty eyes, and he's Canadian!!!

Comments

  1. Movies that push "global warming" in my face get on my nerves. I just go to be entertained,not lectured about something that doesn't exist.

    I'm glad you had some eye candy to watch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a kid I used to try to move things with my mind like Tia and Tony from the original movie. It didn't work. All that mental focus did teach me to wiggle my ears though so it wasn't all for naught.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol my mom like that movie i thought that it was a bit cheesy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering if that movie was any good! Maybe we'll rent it one of these days, but I'm with you...the Global Warming junk bugs me, too! :P

    (Yes, I recycle and stuff!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart Annasophia Robb. She is darling. I hate when they push the global warming thing too! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!