My new Sunday school class is huge ! There's also a lot of noisy boys in the class, and I'm one of the few people that pays attention to the lessons. Yesterday they were louder than ever! So our teacher decided to have a President , and arranged seating. I was voted into the primaries against my will. I was up against Ms. Sades, and Stinky Steve. Stinky Steve had all the boys except for one vote for him, and Ms. Sades only had three votes including her own. I won by one vote! Stinky Steve could have won if he didn't tease Evil Bob so much. Yes! Evil Bob voted for me! I was very surprised! I didn't really want to be President , but I didn't want anyone else to be President. Needless to say I gladly accepted! Sadly after the vote our teacher also made us sit in arranged seating. I got the spot next to Wacky Zac, Stinky Steve, and Toothy. Argh! They're the loudest of all the boys! I'm a really big suck-up so I answer all the questions, but every time I...
Kay... I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR BLOG HEADER! hahahahaha
ReplyDeleteAwwww! Thank you! :D
ReplyDeleteWell, hello! I hope you're surviving school with all that homework and stuff! I hope you're loving your new ward!
ReplyDeleteSooo...you're not a zombie yet? Tee hee! ;)
I'm hardly surviving. Most of the time I feel like I'm dead on my feet but no I don't think I qualify for Zombie Insurance yet. So sad indeed! :)
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing!! I heard you're in Young Women's now!!!! Are you totally LOVING it? :D I hope all your Faces are doing well!