LIFE!!!

I MOVED to a new house!!!!!!! This week has been INSANE! I haven't read Mockingjay yet. :( I keep having to listen to Stef and mom whisper to themselves about how amazing Mockingjay is. I started school and all my classes are intense. Everything I own was packed into three boxes, and now it's spread all over my room. I'm in love with my closet. I need to lose weight.....And I've been feeling really horrible about myself lately. So I went JOGGING tonight, and actually enjoyed it, I know, I shocked myself too and I plan to do it every night. This house became my HOME as soon as I got the Internet. Our house backs up to a cute little park. I need to unpack stuff right now, but I'm Blogging instead. I LOVE Pushing Daisies reruns. Lee Pace is so nerdilicious, and he went to the High School that I would go to if I went to Public School!! *sigh* I love him and Kristen Chenoweth! She is sooo much better on Pushing Daisies than Glee!

Well, I'm off to go and unpack stuff again. Bye!! :D

Comments

  1. wow, unpacking seriously?!
    and :( you haven't read your book yet!
    I know how it feels I havent gotten around to reading the godfather yet myself.
    I wish you luck on your jogging! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new house. It's beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you should never feel bad about yourself. I've met you, and I think you are fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You moved to a new house?! That's so awesome!

    Great job on the jogging thing! I go in the morning, and my favorite part about it is when it's OVER! Haha! But I found something that works great for me - I say my morning prayers in my head while I jog. If I was praying at home it would be pretty short, but I pray about all kinds of things the entire time I'm running, which is like 25 minutes. I love it!

    P.S. Nope, I don't have an iPod! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrot: Oh! Thank you :)

    Nancy Face: Haha! I can't jog in the morining because of Seminary, but I could do that with my evening prayers! I lost my MP3 player during the move. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants