Yuck

School is totally killing me!!!! For realz. I have had to study more than I have for all of my other classes combined. *blah* Seminary is really fun this year, and my teachers are crazy and funny. I seriously love them the end. I see my friend Diane (from computer class last semester) twice a week at school now and we talk in the hall while I wait for my mom. If I don't die from all the work of school, and making new friends in my new ward I will be very happy!!!!

So yeah! How is school or work for you guys?

Comments

  1. Bahahaa, yeah. you'll live.
    The human body can take more then that! :D

    P.s please don't die; your blog would be so empty without you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sunbum,
    My school doesn't start until the 20th.(:
    Love,
    Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadia: Haha! :)

    Brynn: Bragger!!! :P Just rub it in my face why don't ya Brynn!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The results of being a dork!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants