Superhero mix up


A couple days ago my sister and I were sitting in the living room, talking. She brought up how disgusting speedos are. My brother just happened to pass by at that very moment. He turned around and said, "Why are you talking about Superman panties?" My sister and I burst out laughing. We started teasing him about it too. Then about a week after that we went to the pool. We were all jumping in and screaming, when suddenly my brother dived in as he yelled "Look at me! I'm Wonder Woman!!!" He made a huge splash and came up choking because he swallowed water. My mom told him to make up his mind. Was he Superman or Wonder Woman? Well he's definitely not Wonder Woman, and he's totally not Superman. This poor boy doesn't know who he is. How would you help him on his journey to find his secret identity?

Comments

  1. Totally awesome! I think I'm wonder woman!

    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you would be Cat Woman. I mean that would make total sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. that's pretty darn funny. One time me and my sister were playing and we played superheros, and we put our "panties" over our pants. JW, how old's your brother?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He just turned 10. I used to do that to with my sisters. But then we stopped doing it when our dad caught us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I'm going to put your link on my webpage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool but team Edward still rules!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of them! I wish that bella could just split in half! How it frustrates me so!
    brynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bella's a brainless freak she's way out of both of their leagues.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bella stinks. Edward is my favorite character. But I agree fully on the Bella thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im on Team Edward! cuz Good Boys r Hawt! lol =] =]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday