Are You As Pretty As A Goat?

Yesterday as we were piling in the truck to go to church I was exiled to the cab of the truck, that of course meant that I had to share booty-space with the "little people". In the short time that I was back there I found out that they all enjoy playing telephone and having weird messages. Mel-Smells weird message was directed to me, her sweet voice whispered into my ear and said,"Sunbum is as pretty as a goat!!!!" "What?!! I don't have a beard like they do!!!" I exclaimed in surprise. Later she told me that she thought goats were very cute, and pretty. So maybe it was a compliment........

Comments

  1. FIRST!!!

    i love those weird message games. and goats could be cute, i guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was as pretty as a goat.

    *pout*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay,....
    thats just plane wired!>......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think you're at least 1.5 times prettier than a goat. (in yo face Mel-Smells, my compliments are better!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, I have to share share booty-space with the "little people" every day(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brynn: I kind of like it....But I know that they despise it!

    Uh....No.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goats are pretty awesome. Besides, pretty is in that sentence. Nothing bad can come from Pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

"Hurry Let's Get Out Of Here Before We Catch That Weird Disease That Lauren Girl Has!!!!! Aeeeeeee!!!!"